MONDAY, JULY 9TH
On Monday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Votes will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
One Minute Speeches
Legislation Considered Under Suspension of the Rules:
1) H.R. 4155 – Veteran Skills to Jobs Act (Sponsored by Rep. Jeff Denham / Oversight and Government Reform Committee)
2) H.R. 4114 – Veterans’ Compensation Cost-of-Living Adjustment Act of 2012 (Sponsored by Rep. Jon Runyan / Veterans’ Affairs Committee)
3) H.R. 4367 – To amend the Electronic Fund Transfer Act to limit the fee disclosure requirement for an automatic teller machine to the screen of that machine (Sponsored by Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer / Financial Services Committee)
4) H.R. 5892 – Hydropower Regulatory Efficiency Act of 2012 (Sponsored by Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers / Energy and Commerce Committee)
5) S. 1959 – Haqqani Network Terrorist Designation Act of 2011 (Sponsored by Sen. Richard Burr / Judiciary Committee)
6) S. 2061 – Former Charleston Naval Base Land Exchange Act of 2012 (Sponsored by Sen. Lindsey Graham / Judiciary Committee)
7) H.R. 6019 – Juvenile Accountability Block Grant Reauthorization and the Bullying Prevention and Intervention Act of 2012, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Shelia Jackson Lee / Judiciary Committee)
Special Order Speeches
COMMITTEE ACTIVITY OF THE DAY
Rules Committee Meeting on “H.R. __, Repeal of Obamacare Act”
(Monday, July 9th, at 5:00 p.m.)