Tuesday, January 14th
TUESDAY, JANUARY 14TH
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for morning hour and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
First votes expected: 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. Last votes expected: 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
One Minute Speeches
Legislation Considered Under Suspension of the Rules:
1) H.R. 2274 – The Small Business Mergers, Acquisitions, Sales, and Brokerage Simplification Act, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Bill Huizenga / Financial Services Committee)
2) H.R. 801 – Holding Company Registration Threshold Equalization Act of 2013 (Sponsored by Rep. Steve Womack / Financial Services Committee)
3) H.J.Res. 106 – Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2014, and for other purposes
(Sponsored by Rep. Harold Rogers / Appropriations Committee)
4) H.R. 2860 – OPM IG Act (Sponsored by Rep. Blake Farenthold / Oversight and Government Reform Committee)
5) H.R. 1233 – The Presidential and Federal Records Act Amendments of 2014, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Elijah Cummings / Oversight and Government Reform Committee)
Special Order Speeches
COMMITTEE ACTIVITY OF THE DAY
Financial Services Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit hearing on “How Prospective and Current Homeowners Will Be Harmed by the CFPB’s Qualified Mortgage Rule”
(Tuesday, January 14th, at 10:00 a.m.)