TUESDAY, MARCH 11TH
On Tuesday, the House will meet at noon for morning hour and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Votes will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
One Minute Speeches
Legislation Considered Under Suspension of the Rules:
1) H.R. 311 – The Farmers Undertake Environmental Land Stewardship (FUELS) Act (Sponsored by Rep. Rick Crawford / Transportation and Infrastructure Committee)
2) H.Res. 506 – Honoring the life and legacy of Va’clav Havel by directing the House of Representatives Fine Arts Board to provide for the display of a bust of Va’clav Havel in the United States Capitol (Sponsored by Rep. Ed Royce / House Administration Committee)
3) H.Res. 499 – Condemning the violation of Ukrainian sovereignty, independence, and territorial integrity by military forces of the Russian Federation, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Ed Royce / Foreign Affairs Committee / Ways and Means Committee / Judiciary Committee)
4) H.R. 1814 – Equitable Access to Care and Health (EACH) Act (Sponsored by Rep. Aaron Schock / Ways and Means Committee)
5) H.R. 3474 – Hire More Heroes Act of 2013 (Sponsored by Rep. Rodney Davis / Ways and Means Committee)
6) H.R. 3979 – Protecting Volunteer Firefighters and Emergency Responders Act of 2014, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Lou Barletta / Ways and Means Committee)
7) Possible Consideration of H.R. 4160 – Keep the Promise to Seniors Act of 2014 (Sponsored by Rep. Renee Ellmers / Energy and Commerce Committee / Ways and Means Committee)
8) H.R. 3675– Federal Communications Commission Process Reform Act of 2013, to be amended (Sponsored by Rep. Greg Walden / Energy and Commerce Committee)
Special Order Speeches
COMMITTEE ACTIVITY OF THE DAY
Rules Committee meeting on “H.R. 3973, Faithful Execution of the Law Act of 2014 & H.R. 4138, ENFORCE the Law Act of 2014” (Tuesday, March 11th, at 5:00 p.m.)