TUESDAY, MARCH 4TH
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Votes will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
One Minute Speeches
Legislation Considered Under Suspension of the Rules:
1) H.R. 4076 – The Home Heating Emergency Assistance Through Transportation (HHEATT) Act of 2014 (Sponsored by Rep. Bill Shuster / Transportation and Infrastructure Committee)
2) H.Res. 488 – Supporting the people of Venezuela as they protest peacefully for democratic change and calling to end the violence (Sponsored by Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen / Foreign Affairs Committee)
3) H.R. 938 – United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen / Foreign Affairs Committee / Judiciary Committee / Science, Space, and Technology Committee)
4) H.R. 2126 – Energy Efficiency Improvement Act of 2014, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. David McKinley / Energy and Commerce Committee)
5) H.R. 2259 – North Fork Watershed Protection Act of 2013 (Sponsored by Rep. Steve Daines / Natural Resources Committee)
6) S. 23 – Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Conservation and Recreation Act (Sponsored by Sen. Carl Levin / Natural Resources Committee)
7) H.R. 2197 – York River Wild and Scenic River Study Act of 2013 (Sponsored by Rep. Chellie Pingree / Natural Resources Committee)
8) H.R. 3370 – Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Michael Grimm / Financial Services Committee)
Special Order Speeches
COMMITTEE ACTIVITY OF THE DAY
Rules Committee meeting on “H.R. 3826, Electricity Security and Affordability Act and H.R. 4118, Suspending the Individual Mandate Penalty Law Equals Fairness Act” (Tuesday, March 4th, at 5:00 p.m.)