The House is not in session today.
The Leader's Weekly Schedule
WEEK OF MARCH 2ND
MONDAY, MARCH 2ND
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for morning hour and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business. Votes will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Legislation Considered Under Suspension of the Rules:
1) H.R. 294 – Long-Term Care Veteran Choice Act, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Jeff Miller / Veterans’ Affairs Committee)
2) H.R. 280 – To authorize the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to recoup bonuses and awards paid to employees of the Department of Veterans Affair, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Jeff Miller / Veterans’ Affairs Committee)
TUESDAY, MARCH 3RD AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business and recess immediately. The House will reconvene at approximately 10:45 a.m. for a Joint Meeting of Congress to receive His Excellency Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister of Israel.
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for morning hour and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
On Thursday, the House is not in session.
On Friday, the House may meet in pro forma session.
H.R. 749 – Passenger Rail Reform and Investment Act of 2015, Rules Committee Print (Subject to a Rule) (Sponsored by Rep. Bill Shuster / Transportation and Infrastructure Committee)
The 2015 calendar for the U.S. House of Representatives is now available.
This calendar ensures that “the People’s House” always remains in-touch with those back home. District work weeks provide an invaluable opportunity for Members to meet with and listen to constituents: working families, seniors, and veterans. Discussing ideas and concerns is a critical function of a responsive, representative democracy, and for this reason, our schedule will continue to provide Members considerable time for constituent services in their districts each month.
- Download One Pager PDF
- Download Full Calendar PDF
- Subscribe with Google Calendar
- Subscribe with Outlook Calendar