|One Minutes (Unlimited)
**Following one minute speeches, the House is expected to recess until approximately 4:45 p.m. At that time the House will reconvene to consider the bills listed for consideration under suspension of the Rules. Any recorded votes requested will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (5 bills)
- H.Con.Res. 16 – Authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds for the National Peace Officers Memorial Service and the National Honor Guard and Pipe Band Exhibition (Rep. Titus – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.Con.Res. 19 – Authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds for the Greater Washington Soap Box Derby (Rep. Hoyer – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 1331 – Local Water Protection Act (Rep. Craig – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 639 – To amend section 327 of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act to clarify that National Urban Search and Rescue Response System task forces may include Federal employees (Rep. Hartzler – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 2030 – Colorado River Drought Contingency Plan Authorization Act (Rep. Grijalva – Natural Resources)