|“One Minutes” (Unlimited)
**Following one minute speeches, the House is expected to recess until approximately 4:30 p.m. At that time the House will reconvene to consider the bills listed for consideration under suspension of the Rules. Any recorded votes requested will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (7 bills)
**Members are advised that the new Clerk of the House Cheryl Johnson will be sworn-in during the vote series.
- H.R. 583 – PIRATE Act (Rep. Tonko – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 501 – Poison Center Network Enhancement Act of 2019 (Rep. Engel – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 525 – Strengthening the Health Care Fraud Prevention Task Force Act of 2019 (Rep. Walden – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 539 – Innovators to Entrepreneurs Act of 2019 (Rep. Lipinski – Science, Space, and Technology)
- H.R. 425 – Supporting Veterans in STEM Careers Act (Rep. Dunn – Science, Space, and Technology)
- H.R. 276 – Recognizing Achievement in Classified School Employees Act (Rep. Titus – Education and Labor)
- H.R. 1235 – MSPB Temporary Term Extension Act (Rep. Cummings – Oversight and Reform)