|“One Minutes” (Unlimited per side)
**Following one minute speeches, the House is expected to recess until approximately 4:45 p.m. At that time the House will reconvene to consider the bills listed for consideration under suspension of the Rules. Any recorded votes requested will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (5 bills)
- H.R. 920 – Venezuela Arms Restriction Act, as amended (Rep. Shalala – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 854 – Humanitarian Assistance to the Venezuelan People Act of 2019, as amended (Rep. Mucarsel-Powell – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 1616 – European Energy Security and Diversification Act of 2019, as amended (Rep. Kinzinger – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 1839 – Medicaid Services Investment and Accountability Act of 2019 (Rep. Ruiz – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 1477 – Russia-Venezuelan Threat Mitigation Act, as amended (Rep. Wasserman Schultz – Foreign Affairs)