|House Meets At:||First Vote Predicted:||Last Vote Predicted:|
10:00 a.m.: Legislative Business
|10:00 – 11:00 a.m.||11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|
“One Minutes” (5 per side)
Suspension (1 Bill)
- Senate Amendment to H.R. 4994 - Medicare & Medicaid Extenders Act of 2010 (Reps. Levin/Waxman – Ways and Means/Energy Commerce)
Postponed Suspension Vote (1 Bill):
- H.R. 6412 - Access to Criminal History Records for State Sentencing Commissions Act of 2010 (Rep. Scott (VA) - Judiciary)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.
|The Daily Quote|
"This fix to our debt, whenever it happens, will have to be bipartisan, no matter what."
- Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI), Washington Post, 12/8/2010