“One Minutes” (10 per side)
H.Res. 1190 - Providing for consideration of motions to suspend the Rules (Rep. Slaughter – Rules)
Suspensions (7 Bills)
1) H.R. 3671 - Upper Mississippi River Basin Protection Act (Rep. Kind - Natural Resources)
2) H.R. 4252 - Inland Empire Perchlorate Ground Water Plume Assessment Act of 2009 (Rep. Baca - Natural Resources)
3) H.R. 4003 - Hudson River Valley Special Resource Study Act (Rep. Hinchey - Natural Resources)
4) H.Res. 1173 - Recognizing the 100th anniversary of the Vermont Long Trail, the oldest long-distance hiking trail in the United States, and congratulating the Green Mountain Club for its century of dedication in developing and maintaining the trail (Rep. Welch - Natural Resources)
5) H.R. 2788 - Distinguished Flying Cross National Memorial Act (Rep. Calvert - Natural Resources)
6) H.R. 1769 - Alpine Lakes Wilderness Additions and Pratt and Middle Fork Snoqualmie Rivers Protection Act (Rep. Reichert - Natural Resources)
7) H.R. 4395 - To revise the boundaries of the Gettysburg National Military Park to include the Gettysburg Train Station (Rep. Platts - Natural Resources)
Dispose of H.Res. __ - Raising a question of privileges of the House (Rep. Flake – Privileged Resolution)
Postponed Suspension Votes (3 Bills):
1) H.R. 4214 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 45300 Portola Avenue in Palm Desert, California, as the "Roy Wilson Post Office" (Rep. Bono Mack - Oversight and Government Reform)
2) H.R. 3542 - State Admission Day Recognition Act of 2009 (Rep. Lungren - House Administration)
3) H.R. 3509 - Agricultural Credit Act of 2009 (Rep. Peterson - Agriculture)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.