The House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business and recess immediately. At approximately 11:00 a.m., the House will convene in a Joint Meeting with the Senate for the purpose of receiving an address from His Excellency Felipe Calderón Hinojosa, President of the United Mexican States.
“One Minutes” (10 per side)
H.Res. 1363 - Granting the authority provided under clause 4(c)(3) of rule X of the Rules of the House of Representatives to the Committee on Education and Labor for purposes of its investigation into underground coal mining safety (Rep. George Miller – Rules) (Privileged Resolution)
Postponed Suspension Votes (9 Bills):
- H.Res. 1256 - Congratulating Phil Mickelson on winning the 2010 Masters golf tournament (Rep. Broun - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1336 - Congratulating the University of Texas men's swimming and diving team for winning the NCAA Division I national championship (Rep. Smith (TX) - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1361 - Recognizing North Carolina Central University on its 100th anniversary (Rep. Price (NC) - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 996 - Expressing support for designation of September as National Childhood Obesity Awareness Month (Rep. Fudge - Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 1177 - 5-Star Generals Commemorative Coin Act (Rep. Moore (KS) - Financial Services)
- H.R. 5128 - To designate the Department of the Interior Building in Washington, District of Columbia, as the "Stewart Lee Udall Department of the Interior Building" (Rep. Heinrich - Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.Res. 1339 - Expressing support for designation of May as National Foster Care Month and acknowledging the responsibility that Congress has to promote safety, well-being, improved outcomes, and permanency for the Nation's collective children (Rep. McDermott - Ways and Means)
- H.Res. 1324 - Expressing condolences and sympathies for the people of China following the tragic earthquake in the Qinghai province of the Peoples Republic of China on April 14, 2010 (Rep. McMahon - Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 5327 - United States-Israel Rocket and Missile Defense Cooperation and Support Act (Rep. Nye - Foreign Affairs)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.