Votes will be postponed until after 5:00 p.m.
Suspension bills (9 Bills):
1) S. 3641 - A bill to authorize funding for the National Crime Victim Law Institute to provide support for victims of crime under Crime Victims Legal Assistance Programs as a part of the Victims of Crime Act of 1984 (Sen. Kyl - Judiciary)
2) S. 3197 - National Guard and Reservists Debt Relief Act of 2008 (Sen. Durbin - Judiciary):
3) H.R. 3971 - Death in Custody Reporting Act of 2008 (Rep. Scott (VA) - Judiciary)
4) H.R. 6064 - National Silver Alert Bill (Rep. Doggett - Judiciary)
5) H.R. 6503 - Missing Alzheimer's Disease Patient Alert Program Reauthorization of 2008 (Rep. Waters - Judiciary)
6) H.R. 6838 - Center to Advance, Monitor, and Preserve University Security Safety Act of 2008 (Rep. Scott (VA) - Judiciary)
7) H.R. 5464 - A Child Is Missing Alert and Recovery Center Act (Rep. Klein - Judiciary)
8) H.R. 2352 - School Safety Enhancements Act of 2007(Rep. Rothman - Judiciary)
9) S. 1518 /H.R. 7221 - Community Partnership to End Homelessness Act of 2007 (Sen. Reed – Financial Services)
**Possible Consideration of the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 (Subject to a Rule)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.