Suspensions (10 Bills)
- H.R. 3923 - Sugar Loaf Fire Protection District Land Exchange Act (Rep. Polis - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 3967 - To amend the National Great Black Americans Commemoration Act of 2004 to authorize appropriations through fiscal year 2015 (Rep. Cummings - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 4514 - Colonel Charles Young Home Study Act (Rep. Clay - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 4686 - Rota Cultural and Natural Resources Study Act (Rep. Sablan - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 4438 - San Antonio Missions National Historical Park Leasing and Boundary Expansion Act of 2010 (Rep. Rodriguez - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 3989 - Heart Mountain Relocation Center Study Act of 2009 (Rep. Lummis - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 4773 - Fort Pulaski National Monument Lease Authorization Act (Rep. Kingston - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 689 - Shasta-Trinity National Forest Administrative Jurisdiction Transfer Act (Rep. Herger - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 4973 - National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer Improvement Act of 2010 (Rep. Kratovil - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2864 - To amend the Hydrographic Services Improvement Act of 1998 to authorize funds to acquire hydrographic data and provide hydrographic services specific to the Arctic for safe navigation, delineating the United States extended continental shelf, and the monitoring and description of coastal changes (Rep. Young (AK) - Natural Resources)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.