***Members are advised that close votes are possible at 6:30 p.m. on the Motion to Instruct Conferees on H.R. 2647 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010.
“One Minutes” (Unlimited)
Suspensions (8 Bills)
- H.Res. 707 - Expressing support for designation of the week of September 13, 2009, as Adult Education and Family Literacy Week (Rep. Polis - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 167 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives supporting the goals and ideals of Campus Fire Safety Month (Rep. Pascrell - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 650 - Recognizing that country music has made a tremendous contribution to American life and culture and declaring country music to be a uniquely American art form (Rep. Stearns - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 741 - Expressing support for designation of October 8, 2009, as national Jumpstart's "Read for the Record Day" (Rep. Markey (CO) - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 567 - Congratulating the University of California, Irvine's men's volleyball team for winning the 2009 national championship (Rep. Campbell - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 701 - To recognize the Dyke Marsh Wildlife Preserve as a unique and precious ecosystem (Rep. Moran (VA) - Natural Resources)
- H.Res. 710 - Supporting the goals and ideals of "National Estuaries Day" (Rep. Castor - Natural Resources)
- H.Res. 795 - Honoring the people of Shanksville, Pennsylvania, and the Flight 93 Ambassadors for their efforts in creating the Flight 93 temporary memorial and encouraging the completion of the National Park Service Flight 93 National Memorial by the 10th anniversary of September 11, 2001 (Rep. Shuster - Natural Resources)
Motion to Go to Conference on H.R. 2647 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010 (Rep. Skelton – Armed Services) Motion to Instruct Conferees.
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.