Suspensions (15 Bills):
1) H.R. 6382 - Pension Protection Technical Corrections Act of 2008 (Rep. Rangel – Ways and Means)
2) H.Con.Res. 375 - To honor the goal of the International Year of Astronomy (Rep. Giffords – Science and Technology)
3) H.Res. 1313 - Celebrating the 25th anniversary of the first American woman in space, Dr. Sally K. Ride, and honoring her contributions to the space program and to science education (Rep. Lampson – Science and Technology)
4) H.Res. 1312 - Commemorating the 25th anniversary of the Space Foundation (Rep. Lamborn – Science and Technology)
5) H.Res. 1315 - Commemorating the 50th Anniversary of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (Rep. McCaul – Science and Technology)
6) H.R. 4174 - The Federal Ocean Acidification Research and Monitoring Act of 2007 (Rep. Allen (ME) – Science and Technology)
7) H.R. 6216 - Asset Management Improvement Act (Mr. Sires – Financial Services)
8) H.R. 3329 - Homes for Heroes Act (Rep. Al Green (TX) – Financial Services)
9) H.R. 6184 - America’s Beautiful National Parks Quarter Dollar Coin Act (Rep. Castle – Financial Services)
10) H.R. 4461 - Community Building Code Amendment Grant Act (Rep. Moore (KS) – Financial Services)
11) H.R. 5541 - Federal Land Assistance, Management and Enhancement Act (FLAME Act) (Rep. Rahall – Natural Resources)
12) H.Res. ___ - Commending the firefighters from California and throughout the United States for their courageous actions and sacrifices in fighting the California wildfires (Rep. Farr – Natural Resources)
13) S. 2607 - the DTV Transition Assistance Act (Sen. Snowe – Energy and Commerce)
14) H.Res. 1260 - Supporting the goals and ideals of "National Internet Safety Month" (Rep. Bean – Energy and Commerce)
15) H.R. 6061 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 219 East Main Street in West Frankfort, Illinois, as the "Kenneth James Gray Post Office Building" (Rep. Costello – Oversight and Government Reform)
H.R. 5811 – Electronic Message Preservation Act (Rep. Waxman – Oversight and Government Reform) (Subject to a Rule)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.