**Following one minute speeches, the House is expected to recess until approximately 4:30 p.m. At that time, the House will reconvene and consider the bills listed for consideration under suspension of the Rules. Any recorded votes requested will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (6 bills)
- H.R. 2768 – Fowler and Boskoff Peaks Designation (Rep. Tipton – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2615 – Gulf Islands National Seashore Land Exchange Act of 2017 (Rep. Palazzo – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1491 – Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Indians Land Affirmation Act of 2017, as amended (Rep. LaMalfa – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 3115 – Superior National Forest Land Exchange Act of 2017, as amended (Rep. Nolan – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 995 – 21st Century Respect Act, as amended (Rep. Jeffries – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2228 – Law Enforcement Mental Health and Wellness Act of 2017, as amended (Rep. Brooks (IN) – Judiciary)
The GOP Leadership has announced the following schedule for Wednesday, November 29: The House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. The House is expected to consider H.R. 3905 – Minnesota's Economic Rights in the Superior National Forest Act (Rep. Emmer – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule). The House is also expected to begin consideration of H.R. 3017 – Brownfields Enhancement, Economic Redevelopment, and Reauthorization Act of 2017 (Rep. McKinley – Energy and Commerce) (Subject to a Rule). Lastly, the House will consider H.Res. __ – Requiring each Member, officer, and employee of the House of Representatives to complete a program of training in workplace rights and responsibilities each session of each Congress, and for other purposes (Rep. Comstock – House Administration) – under suspension of the Rules.