The office of Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick (AZ-02) is seeking candidates for the Legislative Correspondent/Legislative Aide position in our Washington, D.C. office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Executing a robust and efficient constituent correspondence program
- Assisting the legislative team with writing and research projects
- Overseeing the intern production in D.C. office
- Responsible for a small legislative portfolio
- Other special projects and duties as assigned
The position requires excellent organizational and proofreading skills, strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
The ideal candidate will have ties to Arizona, Spanish language skills, and previous Congressional experience.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume, cover letter, two brief writing samples, and two references to AZ02.Jobs@mail.house.gov with the subject line “Legislative Correspondent/Aide.” No phone calls or walk-ins, please.
The office is an equal opportunity employer; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, age, religion, disability, genetic information, national origin, uniformed service, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression.