On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
First/Last votes expected: 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Begin Consideration of H.R. 4885 – IRS Oversight While Eliminating Spending (OWES) Act of 2016 (Rep. Smith (MO) – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
Begin Consideration of H.R. 1206 – No Hires for the Delinquent IRS Act (Rep. Rouzer – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
Begin Consideration of H.R. 3724 – Ensuring Integrity in the IRS Workforce Act of 2015 (Rep. Noem – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
Begin Consideration of H.R. 4890 – To impose a ban on the payment of bonuses to employees of the Internal Revenue Service until the Secretary of the Treasury develops and implements a comprehensive customer service strategy (Rep. Meehan – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
** Members are advised that the House is only expected to consider the Rules for H.R. 4885, H.R. 1206, H.R. 3724, and H.R. 4890 tomorrow. General and amendment debate of the bills will occur on Wednesday and Thursday.
Suspensions (7 bills)
- H.Res. 673 – Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the Internal Revenue Service should provide printed copies of Internal Revenue Service Publication 17 to taxpayers in the United States free of charge (Rep. Grothman – Ways and Means)
- H.R. 4903 – To prohibit the use of funds by Internal Revenue Service to target citizens of the United States for exercising any right guaranteed under the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States (Rep. Allen – Ways and Means)
- H.R. 4284 – Service Provider Opportunity Clarification Act of 2015 (Rep. Curbelo – Small Business)
- H.R. 3714 – Small Agriculture Producer Size Standards Improvements Act of 2015 (Rep. Bost – Small Business)
- H.R. 4332 – Maximizing Small Business Competition Act of 2016 (Rep. Kelly (MS) – Small Business)
- H.R. 4325 – Unifying Small Business Terminology Act of 2016 (Rep. Velazquez – Small Business)
- H.R. 4326 – Small and Disadvantaged Business Enhancement Act of 2016 (Rep. Adams – Small Business)