On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
First votes expected: 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
Last votes expected: 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Begin Consideration of H.R. 1215 – Protecting Access to Care Act of 2017 (Rep. King (IA) – Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)
**Members are advised that the House is only expected to consider the Rule for H.R. 1215 tomorrow. Debate and the vote on passage will occur on Wednesday.
Suspensions (8 bills)
- H.R. 497 – Santa Ana River Wash Plan Land Exchange Act (Rep. Cook – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 220 – To authorize the expansion of an existing hydroelectric project, and for other purposes (Rep. Young (AK) – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1500 – Robert Emmet Park Act of 2017 (Rep. Crowley – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1073 – To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to establish a structure for visitor services on the Arlington Ridge tract, in the area of the U.S. Marine Corps War Memorial, and for other purposes (Rep. Beyer – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1135 – To reauthorize the Historically Black Colleges and Universities Historic Preservation program (Rep. Clyburn – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1967 – Bureau of Reclamation Pumped Storage Hydropower Development Act (Rep. Lamborn – Natural Resources)
- H.Res. 397 – Solemnly reaffirming the commitment of the United States to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization's principle of collective defense as enumerated in Article 5 of the North Atlantic Treaty (Rep. Ryan (WI) – Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 351 – Condemning the violence and persecution in Chechnya, as amended (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen – Foreign Affairs)