On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
First/Last votes expected: 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Begin Consideration of H.R. 2745 – Standard Merger and Acquisition Reviews Through Equal Rules Act of 2015 (Rep. Farenthold – Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)
**Members are advised that the House is only expected to consider the Rule for H.R. 2745 tomorrow. Debate of the bill will occur on Wednesday.
Suspensions (7 bills)
- H.R. 4742 – Promoting Women in Entrepreneurship Act (Rep. Esty – Science, Space, and Technology)
- H.R. 4755 – Inspiring the Next Space Innovators, Researchers, and Explorers (INSPIRE) Women Act (Rep. Comstock – Science, Space, and Technology)
- H.R. 482 – Ocmulgee Mounds National Historical Park Boundary Revision Act of 2016 (Rep. Bishop (GA) – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2857 – To facilitate the addition of park administration at the Coltsville National Historical Park, and for other purposes (Rep. Larson – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 4119 – Gulf Islands National Seashore Land Exchange Act of 2016 (Rep. Palazzo – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 4472 – Modernizing the Interstate Placement of Children in Foster Care Act (Rep. Young (IN) – Ways and Means)
- H.R. 4336 – Women Airforce Service Pilot Arlington Inurnment Restoration Act, as amended (Rep. McSally – Veterans’ Affairs)