On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (6 bills)
- H.R. 1428 – Judicial Redress Act of 2015 (Rep. Sensenbrenner – Judiciary)
- H.R. 3493 – Securing the Cities Act of 2015 (Rep. Donovan – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 3350 – Know the CBRN Terrorism Threats to Transportation Act (Rep. Higgins – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 3572 – DHS Headquarters Reform and Improvement Act of 2015 (Rep. McCaul – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 1315 – To amend section 1105(a) of title 31, United States Code, to require that annual budget submissions of the President to Congress provide an estimate of the cost per taxpayer of the deficit, and for other purposes (Rep. Messer – Budget)
- H.Res. 348 – Supporting the right of the people of Ukraine to freely elect their government and determine their future (Rep. Cicilline – Foreign Affairs)