On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
First/Last votes expected: 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Begin Consideration of H.R. 2666 – No Rate Regulation of Broadband Internet Access Act (Rep. Kinzinger – Energy and Commerce) (Subject to a Rule)
Begin Consideration of H.R. 3791 – To Raise the Consolidated Assets Threshold Under the Small Bank Holding Company Policy Statement (Rep. Love – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)
Begin Consideration of H.R. 3340 – Financial Stability Oversight Council Reform Act (Rep. Emmer – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)
** Members are advised that the House is only expected to consider the Rules for H.R. 3791, H.R. 3340, and H.R. 2666 tomorrow. General and amendment debate of the bills will occur on Thursday and Friday.
Suspensions (5 bills)
- H.R. 3586 – Border and Maritime Coordination Improvement Act, as amended (Rep. Miller (MI) – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 4482 – Southwest Border Security Threat Assessment Act of 2016, as amended (Rep. McSally – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 4509 – State and High-Risk Urban Area Working Group Act, as amended (Rep. Payne – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 4549 – Treating Small Airports with Fairness Act of 2016, as amended (Rep. Walden – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 4403 – Enhancing Overseas Traveler Vetting Act, as amended (Rep. Hurd – Foreign Affairs)