On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
First/Last votes expected: 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Begin consideration of H.R. 3624 – Fraudulent Joinder Prevention Act of 2015 (Rep. Buck – Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)
**Members are advised that the House is only expected to consider the Rule for H.R. 3624 tomorrow. General and amendment debate will occur on Thursday.
Suspensions (7 bills)
- S. 238 – Eric Williams Correctional Officer Protection Act of 2015 (Sen. Toomey – Judiciary)
- H.R. 3004 – To amend the Gullah/Geechee Cultural Heritage Act to extend the authorization for the Gullah/Geechee Cultural Heritage Corridor Commission (Rep. Clyburn – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2880 – Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park Act of 2016 (Rep. Lewis – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 812 – Indian Trust Asset Reform Act, as amended (Rep. Simpson – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1475 – Korean War Veterans Memorial Wall of Remembrance Act of 2016 (Rep. Johnson (TX) – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 3371 – Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park Boundary Adjustment Act of 2015 (Rep. Loudermilk – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 3620 – To amend the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area Improvement Act to provide access to certain vehicles serving residents of municipalities adjacent to the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation, and for other purposes (Rep. Marino – Natural Resources)