On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
First/Last votes expected: 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Suspensions (6 bills)
- H.J.Res. 3 – Approving the location of a memorial to commemorate and honor the members of the Armed Forces that served on active duty in support of Operation Desert Storm or Operation Desert Shield (Rep. Roe – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 71 – Taxpayers Right-To-Know Act (Rep. Walberg – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 73 – Presidential Library Donation Reform Act of 2017 (Rep. Duncan (TN) – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 70 – Federal Advisory Committee Act Amendments of 2017 (Rep. Clay – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 72 – GAO Access and Oversight Act of 2017 (Rep. Carter (GA) – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 69 – Thoroughly Investigating Retaliation Against Whistleblowers Act (Rep. Blum – Oversight and Government Reform)
H.R. 21 – Midnight Rules Relief Act of 2017 (Rep. Issa – Judiciary)
The Rule, which was adopted today, provides for one of debate equally divided and controlled by the Chair and Ranking Member of the Committee on Judiciary.