On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and at 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
First/Last votes expected: 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
**Members are advised that the House is expected to recess after one minutes in order to accommodate the classified bipartisan briefing regarding the terrorist attack in San Bernardino.
Suspensions (7 bills)
- H.R. 3831 – Securing Fairness in Regulatory Timing Act of 2015 (Rep. Brady (TX) – Ways and Means)
- S. 808 – Surface Transportation Board Reauthorization Act of 2015 (Sen. Thune – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 4188 – Coast Guard Authorization Act of 2015 (Rep. Hunter – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 3875 – Department of Homeland Security CBRNE Defense Act of 2015, as amended (Rep. McCaul – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 3578 – DHS Science and Technology Reform and Improvement Act of 2015, as amended (Rep. Ratcliffe – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 2795 – FRIENDS Act, as amended (Rep. Jackson-Lee – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 3869 – State and Local Cyber Protection Act of 2015, as amended (Rep. Hurd – Homeland Security)