On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
First votes expected: 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Last votes expected: 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Suspensions (4 bills)
Begin Consideration of H.R. 3798 – Save American Workers Act of 2017 (Rep. Walorski – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
- House Amendment to S. 3021 – America's Water Infrastructure Act of 2018 (Sen. Klobuchar – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 6227 – National Quantum Initiative Act, as amended (Rep. Smith (TX) – Science, Space, and Technology)
- Concurring in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 589 – Department of Energy Research and Innovation Act of 2017 (Rep. Smith (TX) – Science, Space, and Technology)
- S. 97 – Nuclear Energy Innovation Capabilities Act of 2017 (Sen. Crapo – Science, Space, and Technology)
**Members are advised the House is only expected to consider the Rule for H.R. 3798 tomorrow.
Conference Report to Accompany H.R. 5895 – Energy and Water, Legislative Branch, and Military Construction and Veterans Affairs Appropriations Act, 2019 (Rep. Simpson – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
Postponed Suspension (1 bill)
- H.R. 1911 – Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism Act of 2018, as amended (Rep. Smith (NJ) – Foreign Affairs)