On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
First/Last votes expected: 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Suspensions (3 bills)
- H.R. 6004 – MGT Act, as amended (Rep. Hurd – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 1296 – To amend the San Luis Rey Indian Water Rights Settlement Act to clarify certain settlement terms, and for other purposes, as amended (Rep. Hunter – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 4564 – Robert Emmet Park Act of 2016 (Rep. Crowley – Natural Resources)
Begin Consideration of H.R. 5931 – Prohibiting Future Ransom Payments to Iran Act (Rep. Royce – Foreign Affairs) (Subject to a Rule)
**Members are advised that the House is only expected to consider the Rule for H.R. 5931 tomorrow. General and amendment debate will occur Friday.
H.R. 5719 – Empowering Employees through Stock Ownership Act (Rep. Paulsen – Ways and Means)
The Rule, which was adopted today, provides for one hour of general debate equally divided and controlled by the Chair and Ranking Member of the Committee on the Ways and Means.
Postponed Suspensions (10 bills)
- H.R. 5963 – Supporting Youth Opportunity and Preventing Delinquency Act, as amended (Rep. Curbelo – Education and the Workforce)
- H.R. 5625 – Modernizing Government Travel Act (Rep. Moulton – Oversight and Government Reform)
- House Amendment to S. 1550 – Program Management Improvement Accountability Act, as amended (Sen. Ernst – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 4419 – District of Columbia Judicial Financial Transparency Act (Rep. Norton – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 5037 – District of Columbia Courts and Public Defender Service Voluntary Separation Incentive Payments Act (Rep. Norton – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 5798 – To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 1101 Davis Street in Evanston, Illinois, as the "Abner J. Mikva Post Office Building" (Rep. Schakowsky – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 5320 – Social Security Must Avert Identity Loss (MAIL) Act of 2016 (Rep. Sam Johnson – Ways and Means)
- H.R. 5946 – United States Appreciation for Olympians and Paralympians Act of 2016 (Rep. Dold – Ways and Means)
- H.R. 2285 – Preventing Trafficking in Cultural Property Act (Rep. Keating – Ways and Means)
- H.R. 5523 – Clyde-Hirsch-Sowers RESPECT Act (Rep. Roskam – Ways and Means)