The Office of Congressman Harley Rouda (CA-48) is seeking a Press/Digital Assistant in his Orange County office. Qualified candidates will have strong writing, editing, and social media skills, as well as basic familiarity with graphic design/video editing software. One to two years of experience in a press or digital media role (including internships) preferred.
This position requires the ability to thrive under pressure, multi-task, and work in a team environment.
- Drafting social posts + press releases
- Compiling daily press clips
- Assisting with speechwriting
- Maintaining/updating website
- Filming speeches + events
- Designing graphics + editing photos/videos
Interested applicants should email a cover letter, resume, and a short writing sample/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Orange County Press/Digital Assistant" in the subject line.