Active California Democrat seeks a highly-organized, hardworking, and detail-oriented Scheduler based out of DC and reporting to the Chief of Staff.
You should apply if you:
- Take initiative, anticipate problems, offer solutions.
- Won’t stop until the job is completely done.
- Have a proven track record of working well with a wide-range of team members.
- Show flexibility and adaptability while working in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Believe in bringing positivity and a sense of good humor to your work environment.
- Communicate clearly and thoughtfully.
- Enjoy building systems, juggling lots of balls, and getting the details right.
- Learn quickly and take feedback well.
- Working with a variety of stakeholders to plan and implement the Member’s time in DC and California
- Strategically managing all aspects of the Member’s daily and long-term schedule
- Managing incoming scheduling requests, travel logistics, and any last minute fire drills
The ideal candidate will have previous scheduling experience. Resumes can be sent to Harder.Resumes@mail.house.gov with the subject line “Scheduler”. No phone calls or walk-ins please.
The office is an equal opportunity employer; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, age, religion, disability, genetic information, national origin, uniformed service, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression.