|Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 63210
MONDAY, APRIL 29, 2019
On Monday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (3 bills)
TUESDAY, APRIL 30, 2019
- H.R. 1222 – Target Practice and Marksmanship Training Support Act (Rep. Kind – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 91 – Columbia River In-Lieu and Treaty Fishing Access Sites Improvement Act (Rep. Blumenauer – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 317 – Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Indians Land Affirmation Act of 2019, as amended (Rep. LaMalfa – Natural Resources)
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (6 bills)
WEDNESDAY, MAY 1, 2019 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
- H.Res. 327 – Encouraging greater public-private sector collaboration to promote financial literacy for students and young adults (Rep. Foster – Financial Services)
- H.R. 1876 – Senior Security Act of 2019 (Rep. Gottheimer – Financial Services)
- H.Res. 328 – Supporting the protection of elders through financial literacy (Rep. Casten – Financial Services)
- H.R. 1449 – To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 3033 203rd Street in Olympia Fields, Illinois, as the “Captain Robert L. Martin Post Office” (Rep. Kelly (IL) – Oversight and Reform)
- H.R. 1198 – To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 404 South Boulder Highway in Henderson, Nevada, as the “Henderson Veterans Memorial Post Office Building” (Rep. Lee (NV) – Oversight and Reform)
- H.R. 828 – To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 25 Route 111 in Smithtown, New York, as the “Congressman Bill Carney Post Office” (Rep. Zeldin – Oversight and Reform)
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, no votes are expected in the House.
H.R. 9 – Climate Action Now Act (Rep. Castor – Foreign Affairs/Energy and Commerce) (Subject to a Rule)