|FIRST VOTE OF THE WEEK:
||LAST VOTE PREDICTED:
|Monday 6:30 p.m.
|Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 63210
MONDAY, JUNE 13, 2022
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (5 bills)
TUESDAY, JUNE 14, 2022 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Tuesday and Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet 9:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House is not in session. No votes are expected in the House.
H.R. 2773 – Recovering America’s Wildlife Act of 2022 (Rep. Dingell – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 2543 – Financial Services Racial Equity, Inclusion, and Economic Justice Act (Rep. Waters – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 7606 – Lower Food and Fuel Costs Act (Rep. Spanberger – Agriculture) (Subject to a Rule)
Additional Legislative Items Are Possible
- H.R. 6270 – AAIM Act, as amended (Rep. Larsen – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- House Amendment to S. 516 – Advanced Air Mobility Coordination and Leadership Act (Sen. Moran – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 2020 – Post-Disaster Assistance Online Accountability Act (Rep. Gonzalez-Colon – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 7211 – Small State and Rural Rescue Act (Rep. Katko – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- S. 3580 – Ocean Shipping Reform Act of 2022 (Sen. Klobuchar – Transportation and Infrastructure)
| Additional Floor Information
|The Rules Committee is scheduled to meet on the following day:
Announcements can be found on the Rules committee website at: http://rules.house.gov/
- Monday, June 13, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. to report a Rule for H.R. 2543, H.R. 2773, and H.R. 7606. Amendments to H.R. 2773 were due to Rules on Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Amendments to H.R. 2543 were due to Rules on Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 12:00 p.m.