MONDAY, JUNE 21, 2010
On Monday, the House will meet at 11:00 a.m. in pro forma session.
TUESDAY, JUNE 22, 2010
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:30 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:00 p.m.
Suspensions (5 Bills)
- H.Con.Res. 288 - Supporting National Men's Health Week (Rep. Cummings - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 546 - Recognizing the historical significance of Juneteenth Independence Day, and expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that history should be regarded as a means for understanding the past and more effectively facing the challenges of the future (Rep. Davis (IL) - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1369 - Recognizing the significance of National Caribbean-American Heritage Month (Rep. Lee (CA) - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1407 - Supporting the goals and ideals of High-Performance Building Week (Rep. Biggert - Science and Technology)
- H.Res. 1388 - Supporting the goals and ideals of National Hurricane Preparedness Week (Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart - Science and Technology)
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2010 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (12 Bills)
- H.R. 5551 - To require the Secretary of the Treasury to make a certification when making purchases under the Small Business Lending Fund Program (Reps. Kosmas/Driehaus - Financial Services)
- H.Res. 1434 - Recognizing National Homeownership Month and the importance of homeownership in the United States (Rep. Gary Miller - Financial Services)
- S. 2865 - Congressional Award Program Reauthorization Act (Sen. Lieberman - Education and Labor)
- H.Con.Res. 285 - Supporting the goals and ideals of designating 2010 as the Year of the Father (Rep. McMorris Rodgers - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1034 - Expressing support for designation of July 2010 as "Braille Literacy Month" (Rep. Sarbanes - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1373 - Expressing support for "National Physical Education and Sport Week" (Rep. Altmire - Education and Labor)
- H.R. 795 - Dorothy I. Height and Whitney M. Young, Jr. Social Work Reinvestment Act (Rep. Towns - Education and Labor)
- H.R. 3993 - Calling Card Consumer Protection Act (Rep. Engel - Energy and Commerce)
- H.Res. 1359 - Calling for the immediate and unconditional release of Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit held captive by Hamas (Rep. Ackerman - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. __ - Recognizing the 50th anniversary of the conclusion of the United States-Japan Treaty of Mutual Cooperation and Security and expressing appreciation to the Government of Japan and the Japanese people for enhancing peace, prosperity, and security in the Asia-Pacific region (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. __ - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives on the one-year anniversary of the Government of Iran’s manipulation of Iranian elections, on the Government of Iran’s continued denial of human rights and democracy to the people of Iran, and on the Government of Iran’s continued pursuit of a nuclear weapons capability (Rep. Costa - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 1350 - Recognizing June 20, 2010, as World Refugee Day (Rep. Watson - Foreign Affairs)
H.R. 5175 - DISCLOSE Act (Rep. Van Hollen – House Administration) (Subject to a Rule)
Possible Further Action on H.R. 4899 - Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2010 (Rep. Obey - Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
Possible Consideration of the Conference Report on H.R. 2194 - Comprehensive Iran Sanctions, Accountability, and Divestment Act (Rep. Berman – Foreign Affairs)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.