|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Monday 6:30 p.m.
|Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, APRIL 18, 2016
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (8 bills)
- S. 1638 – Department of Homeland Security Headquarters Consolidation Accountability Act of 2015 (Sen. Johnson – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 4618 – To designate the Federal building and United States courthouse located at 121 Spring Street SE in Gainesville, Georgia, as the "Sidney Oslin Smith, Jr. Federal Building and United States Courthouse" (Rep. Collins (GA) – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.Con.Res. 119 – Authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds for the Greater Washington Soap Box Derby (Rep. Hoyer – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 4570 – 100 Years of Women in Congress Act (Rep. Meng – Agriculture)
- S. 719 – To rename the Armed Forces Reserve Center in Great Falls, Montana, the Captain John E. Moran and Captain William Wylie Galt Armed Forces Reserve Center (Sen. Tester – Armed Services)
- H.R. 2928 – To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 201 B Street in Perryville, Arkansas, as the "Harold George Bennett Post Office" (Rep. Hill – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 4605 – To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 615 6th Avenue SE in Cedar Rapids, Iowa as the "Sgt. 1st Class Terryl L. Pasker Post Office Building" (Rep. Blum – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 3866 – To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 1265 Hurffville Road in Deptford Township, New Jersey, as the "First Lieutenant Salvatore S. Corma II Post Office Building" (Rep. Norcross – Oversight and Government Reform)
TUESDAY, APRIL 19, 2016
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business
Suspensions (7 bills)
- H.Res. 673 – Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the Internal Revenue Service should provide printed copies of Internal Revenue Service Publication 17 to taxpayers in the United States free of charge (Rep. Grothman – Ways and Means)
- H.R. 4903 – To prohibit the use of funds by Internal Revenue Service to target citizens of the United States for exercising any right guaranteed under the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States (Rep. Allen – Ways and Means)
- H.R. 4284 – Service Provider Opportunity Clarification Act of 2015 (Rep. Curbelo – Small Business)
- H.R. 3714 – Small Agriculture Producer Size Standards Improvements Act of 2015 (Rep. Bost – Small Business)
- H.R. 4332 – Maximizing Small Business Competition Act of 2016 (Rep. Kelly (MS) – Small Business)
- H.R. 4325 – Unifying Small Business Terminology Act of 2016 (Rep. Velazquez – Small Business)
- H.R. 4326 – Small and Disadvantaged Business Enhancement Act of 2016 (Rep. Adams – Small Business)
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 20, 2016 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, no votes are expected in the House.
H.R. 4885 – IRS Oversight While Eliminating Spending (OWES) Act of 2016 (Rep. Smith (MO) – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 1206 – No Hires for the Delinquent IRS Act (Rep. Rouzer – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 3724 – Ensuring Integrity in the IRS Workforce Act of 2015 (Rep. Noem – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 4890 – To impose a ban on the payment of bonuses to employees of the Internal Revenue Service until the Secretary of the Treasury develops and implements a comprehensive customer service strategy (Rep. Meehan – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)