|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
|Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
MONDAY, APRIL 23, 2012
On Monday, the House will meet at 11:00 a.m. for Pro Forma Session. No votes are expected in the House.
TUESDAY, APRIL 24, 2012
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (6 Bills)
- H.R. 1038 – To authorize the conveyance of two small parcels of land within the boundaries of the Coconino National Forest containing private improvements that were developed based upon the reliance of the landowners in an erroneous survey conducted in May 1960 (Rep. Gosar – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2050 – Idaho Wilderness Water Resources Protection Act (Rep. Simpson – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2157 – To facilitate a land exchange involving certain National Forest System lands in the Inyo National Forest, and for other purposes (Rep. McKeon – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2947 – To provide for the release of the reversionary interest held by the United States in certain land conveyed by the United States in 1950 for the establishment of an airport in Cook County, Minnesota (Rep. Cravaack – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 491 – To modify the boundaries of Cibola National Forest in the State of New Mexico, to transfer certain Bureau of Land Management land for inclusion in the national forest, and for other purposes (Rep. Heinrich – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2240 – Lowell National Historical Park Land Exchange Act of 2011 (Rep. Tsongas – Natural Resources)
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 25, 2012
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (2 Bills)
- H.R. 3336 – Small Business Credit Availability Act, as amended (Rep. Hartzler – Agriculture)
- H.R. 2146 – DATA Act (Rep. Issa – Oversight and Government Reform)
Possible Motion to go to Conference on H.R. 4348 – Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2012, Part II and Democratic Motion to Instruct Conferees
THURSDAY, APRIL 26, 2012 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business with last votes of the week expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
Suspensions (3 Bills)
- H.R. 2096 – Cybersecurity Enhancement Act of 2011, as amended (Rep. McCaul – Science, Space, and Technology)
- H.R. 3834 – Advancing America's Networking and Information Technology Research and Development Act of 2012 (Rep. Hall – Science, Space, and Technology)
- H.R. 4257 – Federal Information Security Amendments Act of 2012 (Rep. Issa – Oversight and Government Reform)
H.R. 3523 – Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (Rep. Rogers (MI) – Permanent Select Intelligence) (Subject to a Rule)