|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
|Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
***Members are also advised that the GOP Leadership has announced that votes may occur after 7:00 p.m. when the House is considering Appropriations bills, and that the House may be voting into the evening on Wednesday, April 29th and Thursday, April 30th.
MONDAY, APRIL 27, 2015
On Monday, the House will meet at 8:00 p.m. in pro forma session. No votes are expected in the House.
TUESDAY, APRIL 28, 2015
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (7 bills)
- H.R. 1075 – To designate the United States Customs and Border Protection Port of Entry located at First Street and Pan American Avenue in Douglas, Arizona, as the "Raul Hector Castro Port of Entry" (Rep. Grijalva – Ways and Means)
- H.R. 651 – To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 820 Elmwood Avenue in Providence, Rhode Island, as the "Sister Ann Keefe Post Office" (Rep. Cicilline – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 1690 – To designate the United States courthouse located at 700 Grant Street in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, as the "Joseph F. Weis Jr. United States Courthouse" (Rep. Doyle – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 172 – To designate the United States courthouse located at 501 East Court Street in Jackson, Mississippi, as the "R. Jess Brown United States Courthouse" (Rep. Thompson (MS) – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 373 – Good Samaritan Search and Recovery Act (Rep. Heck (NV) – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 984 – To amend the National Trails System Act to direct the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a study on the feasibility of designating the Chief Standing Bear National Historic Trail, and for other purposes (Rep. Fortenberry – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1324 – Arapaho National Forest Boundary Adjustment Act of 2015 (Rep. Polis – Natural Resources)
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29, 2015 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business and recess immediately. The House will reconvene at approximately 10:45 a.m. for a Joint Meeting of Congress to receive His Excellency Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister of Japan.
On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
H.R. 2029 – Military Construction and Veterans Affairs Appropriations Act, 2016 (Rep. Dent – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 2028 – Energy and Water Appropriations Act, 2016 (Rep. Simpson – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
Possible Consideration of the Conference Report to S.Con.Res. 11 – FY2016 Budget (Rep. Price (GA) – Budget) (Subject to a Rule)
Possible Consideration of H.R. 1732 – Regulatory Integrity Protection Act of 2015 (Rep. Shuster – Transportation and Infrastructure) (Subject to a Rule)