|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
|Monday 6:30 p.m.||Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT CLOSE VOTES ARE POSSIBLE NEXT WEEK, INCLUDING POTENTIAL VOTES ON AMENDMENTS TO H.R. 4486 – MILITARY CONSTRUCTION AND VETERANS AFFAIRS APPROPRIATIONS ACT, RELATING TO PROJECT LABOR AGREEMENTS (PLA) AND DAVIS-BACON. ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
***Members are also advised that the GOP leadership has announced that votes could occur after 7:00 p.m. when the House is considering Appropriations bills.
MONDAY, APRIL 28, 2014
On Monday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (9 bills)
- S. 994 – The Digital Accountability and Transparency Act (Sen. Warner – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 4192 – To amend the Act entitled "An Act to regulate the height of buildings in the District of Columbia" to clarify the rules of the District of Columbia regarding human occupancy of penthouses above the top story of the building upon which the penthouse is placed, as amended (Rep. Issa – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 4194 – The Government Reports Elimination Act, as amended (Rep. Issa – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 298 – To direct the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a special resource study to evaluate the significance of the Mill Springs Battlefield located in Pulaski and Wayne Counties, Kentucky, and the feasibility of its inclusion in the National Park System (Rep. Rogers (KY) – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 4032 – North Texas Invasive Species Barrier Act of 2014, as amended (Rep. Hall – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 3110 – Huna Tlingit Traditional Gull Egg Use Act (Rep. Young (AK) – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 930 – To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a special resource study of the archeological site and surrounding land of the New Philadelphia town site in the State of Illinois (Rep. Schock – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 4120 – To amend the National Law Enforcement Museum Act to extend the termination date (Rep. Hoyer – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1501 – Prison Ship Martyrs' Monument Preservation Act (Rep. Jeffries – Natural Resources)
TUESDAY, APRIL 29, 2014
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (3 bills)
- H.R. 627 – National Park Service 100th Anniversary Commemorative Coin Act, as amended (Rep. Paulsen – Financial Services)
- H.R. 4167 – Restoring Proven Financing for American Employers Act (Rep. Barr – Financial Services)
- H.R. ___ – Gold Medal Technical Corrections Act (Rep. Lewis – Financial Services)
H.R. 4414 – Expatriate Health Coverage Clarification Act of 2014 (Rep. Carney – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 30, 2014 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, the House will not be in session.
H.R. 4486 – Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2015 (Rep. Culberson – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)H.R. 4487 – Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2015 (Rep. Cole – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)