|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
|Monday 6:30 p.m.||Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, MAY 1, 2017
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (6 bills)
- H.R. 910 – Fair Access to Investment Research Act of 2017 (Rep. Hill – Financial Services)
- H.R. 1312 – Small Business Capital Formation Enhancement Act (Rep. Poliquin – Financial Services)
- H.R. 1366 – U.S. Territories Investor Protection Act of 2017 (Rep. Velazquez – Financial Services)
- H.R. 657 – Follow the Rules Act (Rep. Duffy – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 1242 – 400 Years of African-American History Commission Act, as amended (Rep. Scott (VA) – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 1644 – Korean Interdiction and Modernization of Sanctions Act, as amended (Rep. Royce – Foreign Affairs)
TUESDAY, MAY 2, 2017 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Tuesday and Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, no votes are expected in the House.
Suspensions (3 bills)
- H.R. 1665 – Disaster Declaration Improvement Act (Rep. Rodney Davis – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 1679 – FEMA Accountability, Modernization and Transparency Act of 2017 (Rep. Graves (LA) – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 1678 – To amend the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act concerning the statute of limitations for actions to recover disaster or emergency assistance payments, as amended (Rep. Frankel – Transportation and Infrastructure)
H.R. 1180 – Working Families Flexibility Act of 2017 (Rep. Roby – Education and the Workforce) (Subject to a Rule)
Legislation Related to FY 2017 Appropriations
Additional Legislative Items are Possible