|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2015
On Monday, the House is not in session.
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2015
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (2 bills)
- H.R. 3654 – Combat Terrorist Use of Social Media Act of 2015, as amended (Rep. Poe – Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 536 – Supporting freedom of the press in Latin America and the Caribbean and condemning violations of press freedom and violence against journalists, bloggers, and individuals exercising their right to freedom of speech (Rep. Sires – Foreign Affairs)
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2015 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and the balance of the week, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business. Members are advised that the schedule for the week is very fluid. Further information regarding the schedule will be announced as soon as it becomes available.
Suspensions (6 bills)
- H.R. 3750 – First Responders Passport Act of 2015, as amended (Rep. Issa – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 2241 – Global Health Innovation Act of 2015, as amended (Rep. Sires – Foreign Affairs)
- Concur in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 2297 – Hizballah International Financing Prevention Act of 2015 (Rep. Royce – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 3878 – Strengthening Cybersecurity Information Sharing and Coordination in Our Ports Act of 2015, as amended (Rep. Torres – Homeland Security)
- Concur in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 2820 – Stem Cell Therapeutic and Research Authorization Act of 2015 (Rep. Smith (NJ) – Energy and Commerce)
S. 1347 – Electronic Health Fairness Act of 2015, as amended (Sen. Isakson – Energy and Commerce)
Consideration of Legislation to Extend Certain Provisions of the Tax Code
Consideration of a Consolidated Appropriations Act