|Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT CLOSE AND IMPORTANT VOTES ARE EXPECTED NEXT WEEK.
MEMBERS ARE FURTHER ADVISED THAT THE HOUSE COULD MEET AS EARLY AS 10:00 A.M. FOR LEGISLATIVE BEGINNING ON TUESDAY AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK. ANY ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2017
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with first votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (8 bills)
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2017 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
- H.R. 3759 – RAISE Family Caregivers Act, as amended (Rep. Harper – Education and the Workforce)
- H.Con.Res. 95 – Expressing support for the use of public-private partnerships to bring computer science education to more K-12 classrooms, as amended (Rep. Taylor – Education and the Workforce)
- H.R. 3979 – Keep America’s Refuges Operational Act, as amended (Rep. Jeffries – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 4661 – United States Fire Administration, AFG, and SAFER Program Reauthorization Act of 2017 (Rep. Comstock – Science, Space, and Technology)
- H.R. 4375 – STEM Research and Education Effectiveness and Transparency Act, as amended (Rep. Comstock – Science, Space, and Technology)
- H.R. 4254 – Women in Aerospace Education Act, as amended (Rep. Knight – Science, Space, and Technology)
- H.R. 4323 – Supporting Veterans in STEM Careers Act, as amended (Rep. Dunn – Science, Space, and Technology)
- H.R. 1159 – United States and Israel Space Cooperation Act, as amended (Rep. Kilmer – Science, Space, and Technology)
On Tuesday and the balance of the week, the House could meet as early as 9:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 10:00 a.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (3 bills)
Conference Report to Accompany H.R. 1 – GOP Tax Bill (Rep. Brady (TX) – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
- S. 1393 – Jobs for Our Heroes Act (Sen. Cornyn – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- S. 1536 – Combating Human Trafficking in Commercial Vehicles Act (Sen. Klobuchar – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- S. 1532 – No Human Trafficking on Our Roads Act (Sen. Thune – Transportation and Infrastructure)
H.R. 3312 – Systemic Risk Designation Improvement Act of 2017 (Rep. Luetkemeyer – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 4015 – Corporate Governance Reform and Transparency Act of 2017 (Rep. Duffy – Financial Services)
House Amendment to Senate Amendment to H.R. 1370 – Further Continuing Resolution (Rep. Frelinghuysen – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
Additional Legislative Items are Possible