|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
|Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2016
On Monday, the House is not in session.
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2016
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (5 bills)
- S. 2109 – Directing Dollars to Disaster Relief Act of 2015 (Sen. Johnson – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 3584 – Transportation Security Administration Reform and Improvement Act of 2015 (Rep. Katko – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 4408 – National Strategy to Combat Terrorist Travel Act of 2016, as amended (Rep. Katko – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 4398 – DHS Acquisition Documentation Integrity Act of 2016 (Rep. Watson Coleman – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 4402 – Foreign Fighter Review Act of 2016, as amended (Rep. Hurd – Homeland Security)
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2016
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (8 bills)
- S. 238 – Eric Williams Correctional Officer Protection Act of 2015 (Sen. Toomey – Judiciary)
- H.R. 812 – Indian Trust Asset Reform Act, as amended (Rep. Simpson – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 3004 – To amend the Gullah/Geechee Cultural Heritage Act to extend the authorization for the Gullah/Geechee Cultural Heritage Corridor Commission (Rep. Clyburn – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1296 – To amend the San Luis Rey Indian Water Rights Settlement to clarify certain settlement terms, and for other purposes (Rep. Hunter – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1475 – Korean War Veterans Memorial Wall of Remembrance Act of 2016 (Rep. Johnson (TX) – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2880 – Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park Act of 2016 (Rep. Lewis – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 3371 – Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park Boundary Adjustment Act of 2015 (Rep. Loudermilk – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 3620 – To amend the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area Improvement Act to provide access to certain vehicles serving residents of municipalities adjacent to the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation, and for other purposes (Rep. Marino – Natural Resources)
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2016 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
H.R. 3624 – Fraudulent Joinder Prevention Act of 2015 (Rep. Buck – Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 2406 – SHARE Act (Rep. Wittman – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)