|Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2018
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (7 bills)
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2018
- S. 772 – AMBER Alert in Indian Country Act of 2017, as amended (Sen. McCain – Judiciary)
- H.R. 767 – SOAR to Health and Wellness Act of 2018, as amended (Rep. Cohen – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 880 – MISSION ZERO Act, as amended (Rep. Burgess – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 1222 – Congenital Heart Futures Reauthorization Act of 2017, as amended (Rep. Bilirakis – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 2410 – Sickle Cell Disease Research, Surveillance, Prevention, and Treatment Act of 2017 (Rep. Danny Davis – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 2422 – Action for Dental Health Act of 2017 (Rep. Kelly (IL) – Energy and Commerce)
- H.Res. 443 – Recognizing the importance and effectiveness of trauma-informed care, as amended (Rep. Gallagher – Energy and Commerce)
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Suspension (1 bill)
H.R. 4296 – To place requirements on operational risk capital requirements for banking organizations established by an appropriate Federal banking agency (Rep. Luetkemeyer – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)
- H.R. 5078 – TRID Improvement Act of 2018, as amended (Rep. Hill – Financial Services)
H.R. 1865 – Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act of 2017 (Rep. Wagner – Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2018 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. in Pro Forma session. No votes are expected in the House. On Thursday and Friday, no votes are expected in the House.