|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Monday 6:30 p.m.
|Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2017
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (6 bills)
- H.R. 88 – Shiloh National Military Park Boundary Adjustment and Parker's Crossroads Battlefield Designation Act (Rep. Blackburn – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 228 – Indian Employment, Training and Related Services Consolidation Act of 2017, as amended (Rep. Young (AK) – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 699 – Mount Hood Cooper Spur Land Exchange Clarification Act (Rep. Walden – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 863 – To facilitate the addition of park administration at the Coltsville National Historical Park, and for other purposes (Rep. Larson – Natural Resources)
- S. 442 – National Aeronautics and Space Administration Transition Authorization Act of 2017 (Sen. Cruz – Science, Space, and Technology)
- H.R. 1033 – Open Book on Equal Access to Justice Act (Rep. Collins (GA) – Judiciary)
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2017
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. The House will recess no later than 5:00 p.m. and reconvene at approximately 8:35 p.m. for a Joint Session of Congress to receive the President's Address. Members are requested to be on the Floor and seated no later than 8:25 p.m.
H.R. 998 – SCRUB Act (Rep. Smith (MO) – Oversight and Government Reform) (Subject to a Rule)
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 1, 2017 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, no votes are expected in the House.
H.J.Res. 83 – Disapproving the rule submitted by the Department of Labor relating to “Clarification of Employer’s Continuing Obligation to Make and Maintain an Accurate Record of Each Recordable Injury and Illness” (Rep. Byrne – Education and the Workforce) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 1009 – OIRA Insight, Reform, and Accountability Act (Rep. Mitchell – Oversight and Government Reform) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 1004 – Regulatory Integrity Act of 2017 (Rep. Walberg – Oversight and Government Reform) (Subject to a Rule)