|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
|Monday 6:30 p.m.||Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
MONDAY, MARCH 3, 2014
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (4 bills)
- H.R. 2259 – North Fork Watershed Protection Act (Rep. Daines – Natural Resources)
- S. 23 – Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Conservation and Recreation Act (Sen. Levin – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2197 – York River Wild and Scenic River Study Act (Rep. Pingree – Natural Resources)
- H.Res. 488 – Supporting the people of Venezuela as they protest peacefully for democratic change and calling to end the violence (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen – Foreign Affairs)
TUESDAY, MARCH 4, 2014
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (3 bills)
- H.R. 2126 – Energy Efficiency Improvement Act of 2014, as amended (Rep. McKinley – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 4076 – The Home Heating Emergency Assistance Through Transportation (HHEATT) Act of 2014 (Rep. Shuster – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 938 – United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014, as amended (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen – Foreign Affairs)
H.R. 2824 – Preventing Government Waste and Protecting Coal Mining Jobs in America Act (Rep. Johnson (OH) – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 5, 2014 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, the House will not be in session.
Suspension (1 bill)
- H.R. 3370 – Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act, to be amended (Rep. Grimm – Financial Services)
H.R. 4118 – Suspending the Individual Mandate Penalty Law Equals Fairness Act (Rep. Jenkins – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 3826 – Electricity Security and Affordability Act (Rep. Whitfield – Energy and Commerce) (Subject to a Rule)H.R. 2641 – Responsibly And Professionally Invigorating Development Act (Rep. Marino – Judiciary/Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)