Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, JANUARY 15, 2018
On Monday, the House is not in session.
TUESDAY, JANUARY 16, 2018
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (8 bills)
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2018 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
- H.R. 4258 – Family Self-Sufficiency Act, as amended (Rep. Duffy – Financial Services)
- H.R. 770 – American Innovation $1 Coin Act, as amended (Rep. Himes – Financial Services)
- H.R. 4279 – Expanding Investment Opportunities Act, as amended (Rep. Hollingsworth – Financial Services)
- H.R. 4318 – Miscellaneous Tariff Bill Act, as amended (Rep. Brady (TX) – Natural Resources)
- S. 117 – Alex Diekmann Peak Designation Act of 2017 (Rep. Daines – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1107 – Pershing County Economic Development and Conservation Act (Rep. Amodei – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1532 – Poarch Band of Creek Indians Land Affirmation Act (Rep. Byrne – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2897 – To authorize the Mayor of the District of Columbia and the Director of the National Park Service to enter into cooperative management agreements for the operation, maintenance, and management of units of the National Park System in the District of Columbia, and for other purposes (Rep. Norton – Natural Resources)
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (3 bills)
H.R. 2954 – Home Mortgage Disclosure Adjustment Act (Rep. Emmer – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)
- H.R. 3445 – AGOA and MCM Modernization Act, as amended (Rep. Royce – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 3776 – Cyber Diplomacy Act of 2017, as amended (Rep. Royce – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 1660 – Global Health Innovation Act of 2017 (Rep. Sires – Foreign Affairs)
H.R. 3326 – World Bank Accountability Act of 2017 (Rep. Barr – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 4712 – Born-Alive Survivors Protection Act (Rep. Blackburn – Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)
Consideration of Legislation Making Further Appropriations for FY 2018
Additional Legislative Items Are Possible