|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
|Wednesday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, JANUARY 25, 2016
On Monday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. in Pro Forma session. No votes are expected.
TUESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2016
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (9 bills)
- Concur in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 4188 – Coast Guard Authorization Act of 2015 (Rep.Hunter – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 2915 – Female Veteran Suicide Prevention Act (Rep. Brownley – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 3106 – Construction Reform Act of 2016, as amended (Rep. Miller (FL) – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 2360 – Career-Ready Student Veterans Act of 2015 (Rep. Takano – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 3262 – To provide for the conveyance of land of the Illiana Health Care System of the Department of Veterans Affairs in Danville, Illinois (Rep. Shimkus – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 4056 – To authorize the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to convey to the Florida Department of Veterans Affairs all right, title, and interest of the United States to the property known as ‘‘The Community Living Center’’ at the Lake Baldwin Veterans Affairs Outpatient Clinic, Orlando, Florida, as amended (Rep. Mica – Veterans’ Affairs)
- Concur in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 515 – International Megan’s Law to Prevent Child Exploitation and Other Sexual Crimes Through Advanced Notification of Traveling Sex Offenders (Rep. Smith (NJ) – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 400 – Trafficking Prevention in Foreign Affairs Contracting Act, as amended (Rep. Royce – Foreign Affairs)
- S. 2152 – Electrify Africa Act of 2015 (Sen. Corker – Foreign Affairs)
Complete Consideration of H.R. 3662 – Iran Terror Finance Transparency Act (Rep. Russell – Foreign Affairs)
Consideration of the Veto Message on H.R. 3762 – Restoring Americans’ Healthcare Freedom Reconciliation Act of 2015 (Rep. Price (GA) – Budget)
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 27, 2016 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes no later than 3:00 p.m. On Thursday and Friday, the House will not be in session to accommodate the Democratic Issues Retreat.
H.R. 3442 - Debt Management and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 2015 (Rep. Marchant – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
***Members are advised the GOP Leadership has announced that the schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions.
***Members are further advised that pursuant to the Speaker’s announcement on January 7, the rules establish 15 minutes as the minimum time for electronic voting in the ordinary case and 5 minutes and 2 minutes as the minimum time in other cases when Members are already in or near the chamber in response to an earlier vote. Members should attempt to come to the floor within the 15-minute period as prescribed by the first ringing of the bells.