|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Monday 6:30 p.m.
|Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2016
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (8 bills)
- H.R. 2187 – Fair Investment Opportunities for Professional Experts Act (Rep. Schweikert – Financial Services)
- H.R. 2209 – To require the appropriate Federal banking agencies to treat certain municipal obligations as level 2A liquid assets, and for other purposes (Rep. Messer – Financial Services)
- H.R. 3784 – SEC Small Business Advocate Act of 2016, as amended (Rep. Carney – Financial Services)
- H.R. 4168 – Small Business Capital Formation Enhancement Act (Rep. Poliquin – Financial Services)
- Concur in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 515 – International Megan’s Law to Prevent Child Exploitation and Other Sexual Crimes Through Advanced Notification of Traveling Sex Offenders (Rep. Smith (NJ) – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 400 – Trafficking Prevention in Foreign Affairs Contracting Act, as amended (Rep. Royce – Foreign Affairs)
- S. 2152 – Electrify Africa Act of 2015 (Sen. Corker – Foreign Affairs)
- Concur in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 4188 – Coast Guard Authorization Act of 2015 (Rep. Hunter – Transportation and Infrastructure)
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2016
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
H.R. 3700 – Housing Opportunity Through Modernization Act of 2015 (Rep. Luetkemeyer – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)
Complete Consideration of H.R. 3662 – Iran Terror Finance Transparency Act (Rep. Russell – Foreign Affairs)
Consideration of the Veto Message on H.R. 3762 – Restoring Americans’ Healthcare Freedom Reconciliation Act of 2015 (Rep. Price (GA) – Budget)
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2016
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
H.R. 1675 – Encouraging Employee Ownership Act of 2015 (Rep. Hultgren – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2016 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, no votes are expected in the House.
H.R. 766 – Financial Institution Customer Protection Act of 2015 (Rep. Luetkemeyer – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)
***Members are advised that pursuant to the Speaker’s announcement on January 7, the rules establish 15 minutes as the minimum time for electronic voting in the ordinary case and 5 minutes and 2 minutes as the minimum time in other cases when Members are already in or near the chamber in response to an earlier vote. Members should attempt to come to the floor within the 15-minute period as prescribed by the first ringing of the bells.