|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
|Friday 3:00 p.m.|
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, JULY 10, 2017
On Monday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. in Pro Forma session. No votes are expected.
TUESDAY, JULY 11, 2017
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (12 bills)
- H.R. 1492 – Medical Controlled Substances Transportation Act of 2017 (Rep. Sessions – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 702 – Federal Employee Antidiscrimination Act, as amended (Rep. Cummings – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 1988 – To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 1730 18th Street in Bakersfield, California, as the Merle Haggard Post Office Building (Rep. McCarthy – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 954 – To remove use restrictions on certain land transferred to Rockingham County, Virginia, and for other purposes (Rep. Goodlatte – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1397 – To authorize, direct, facilitate, and expedite the transfer of administrative jurisdiction of certain Federal land, and for other purposes (Rep. Comstock – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1404 – Pascua Yaqui Tribe Land Conveyance Act (Rep. Grijalva – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1541 – To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to acquire certain property related to the Fort Scott National Historic Site in Fort Scott, Kansas, and for other purposes (Rep. Jenkins (KS) – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1719 – John Muir National Historic Site Expansion Act (Rep. DeSaulnier – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1913 – Clear Creek National Recreation Area and Conservation Act (Rep. Panetta – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1306 – Western Oregon Tribal Fairness Act (Rep. DeFazio – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2156 – Saint Francis Dam Disaster National Memorial Act (Rep. Knight – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 597 – Lytton Rancheria Homelands Act of 2017 (Rep. Denham – Natural Resources)
WEDNESDAY, JULY 12, 2017 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
Suspensions (3 bills)
- H.R. 2664 – Enhancing Detection of Human Trafficking Act (Rep. Walberg – Education and the Workforce)
- H.R. 2480 – Empowering Law Enforcement to Fight Sex Trafficking Demand Act (Rep. Hartzler – Judiciary)
- H.R. 2200 – Frederick Douglass Trafficking Victims Prevention and Protection Reauthorization Act of 2017, as amended (Rep. Smith (NJ) – Foreign Affairs)
H.R. 23 – Gaining Responsibility on Water Act of 2017 (Rep. Valadao – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 2810 – National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2018 (Rep. Thornberry – Armed Services) (Subject to a Rule)