|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Monday 6:30 p.m.
|Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
MONDAY, JUNE 17, 2013
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (6 bills)
- H.R. 876 – Idaho Wilderness Water Resources Protection Act (Rep. Simpson – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 253 – Y Mountain Access Enhancement Act, as amended (Rep. Chaffetz – Natural Resources)
- H.Res. __ – To amend the Senate Amendment to H.R. 588 – Vietnam Veterans Donor Acknowledgement Act of 2013 (Rep. Young (AK) – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 520 – Buffalo Soldiers in the National Parks Study Act (Rep. Speier – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 674 – Rota Cultural and Natural Resources Study Act (Rep. Sablan – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 862 – To authorize the conveyance of two small parcels of land within the boundaries of the Coconino National Forest containing private improvements that were developed based upon the reliance of the landowners in an erroneous survey conducted in May 1960 (Rep. Kirkpatrick – Natural Resources)
TUESDAY, JUNE 18, 2013 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Tuesday and Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, no votes are expected in the House
H.R. 1797 – Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act (Rep. Franks – Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 1947 – Federal Agriculture Reform and Risk Management Act (Rep. Lucas – Agriculture) (Subject to a Rule)
Suspensions (3 bills)
- H.R. 1896 – International Child Support Recovery Improvement Act of 2013 (Rep. Reichert – Ways and Means)
- H.R. 475 – To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to include vaccines against seasonal influenza within the definition of taxable vaccines (Rep. Gerlach – Ways and Means)
- H.R. 1151 – To direct the Secretary of State to develop a strategy to obtain observer status for Taiwan at the triennial International Civil Aviation Organization Assembly, and for other purposes (Rep. Royce – Foreign Affairs)