|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
|Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, JUNE 6, 2016
On Monday, the House is not in session.
TUESDAY, JUNE 7, 2016
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (11 bills)
- H.R. 5338 – Checkpoint Optimization and Efficiency Act of 2016 (Rep. Katko – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 5273 – Helping Hospitals Improve Patient Care Act of 2016, as amended (Rep. Tiberi – Ways and Means)
- H.Con.Res. 129 – Expressing support for the goal of ensuring that all Holocaust victims live with dignity, comfort, and security in their remaining years, and urging the Federal Republic of Germany to reaffirm its commitment to this goal through a financial commitment to comprehensively address the unique health and welfare needs of vulnerable Holocaust victims, including home care and other medically prescribed needs, as amended (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 4906 – To amend title 5, United States Code, to clarify the eligibility of employees of a land management agency in a time-limited appointment to compete for a permanent appointment at any Federal agency, and for other purposes (Rep. Connolly – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 4904 – MEGABYTE Act of 2016 (Rep. Cartwright – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 1815 – Eastern Nevada Land Implementation Improvement Act (Rep. Hardy – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 87 – Shiloh National Military Park Boundary Adjustment and Parker's Crossroads Battlefield Designation Act (Rep. Blackburn – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2733 – Nevada Native Nations Land Act (Rep. Amodei – Natural Resources)
H.R. 3070 – EEZ Transit Zone Clarification and Access Act (Rep. Zeldin – Natural Resources)
H.R. 3826 – Mount Hood Cooper Spur Land Exchange Clarification Act (Rep. Walden – Natural Resources)
H.R. 2009 – Pascua Yaqui Tribe Land Conveyance Act, as amended (Rep. Grijalva – Natural Resources)
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8, 2016
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business and recess immediately. The House will reconvene at approximately 10:45 a.m. for a Joint Meeting of Congress to receive His Excellency Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of the Republic of India.
Suspension (1 bill)
- House Amendment to S. 2276 – PIPES Act of 2016, as amended (Sen. Fischer – Transportation and Infrastructure)
H.R. 4775 – Ozone Standards Implementation Act of 2016 (Rep. Olson – Energy and Commerce) (Subject to a Rule)
THURSDAY, JUNE 9, 2016 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
H.R. 5325 – Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2017 (Rep. Graves (GA) – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 5278 – Puerto Rico Oversight, Management, and Economic Stability Act (PROMESA) (Rep. Duffy – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
H.Con.Res. 89 – Expressing the sense of Congress that a carbon tax would be detrimental to the United States economy (Rep. Scalise – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
H.Con.Res. 112 – Expressing the sense of Congress opposing the President's proposed $10 tax on every barrel of oil – (Rep. Boustany – Ways and Means Committee) (Subject to a Rule)