|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
|Friday 3:00 p.m.
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, JUNE 8, 2015
On Monday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for Pro Forma Session.
TUESDAY, JUNE 9, 2015
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m. Members are advised that there will be a second vote series on Tuesday night and that the 6:30 vote series is expected to be longer than usual.
Suspensions (6 bills)
- H.R. 2088 – United States Grain Standards Act Reauthorization Act of 2015, as amended (Rep. Conaway – Agriculture)
- H.R. 2051 – Mandatory Price Reporting Act of 2015, as amended (Rep. Conaway – Agriculture)
- H.R. 2394 – National Forest Foundation Reauthorization Act of 2015, as amended (Rep. Thompson (PA) – Agriculture)
- H.R. 235 – Permanent Internet Tax Freedom Act (Rep. Goodlatte – Judiciary)
- H.R. 889 – Foreign Cultural Exchange Jurisdictional Immunity Clarification Act (Rep. Chabot – Judiciary
- H.Res. 295 – Supporting local law enforcement agencies in their continued work to serve our communities, and supporting their use of body worn cameras to promote transparency to protect both citizens and officers alike (Rep. Al Green – Judiciary)
H.R. 2289 – Commodity End-User Relief Act (Rep. Conaway – Agriculture)
The Rule, which was adopted on June 3rd, provides for one hour of general debate and makes in order the following amendments:
Rep. Conaway Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Rep. Gallego Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Rep. Takai Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Reps. Moore/Huizenga/Sean Patrick Maloney/Crawford Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Rep. Walorksi Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Complete Consideration of H.R. 2577 – Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2016 (Rep. Diaz-Balart – Appropriations)
The Rule provides for no further general debate and makes in order any amendment offered that complies with the House rules. Additionally, the Rule provides for 10 minutes of debate per amendment equally divided between the proponent and an opponent and up to 10 pro forma amendments for the purpose of debate offered by the Chair and Ranking Member or their designee.
The following amendments have recorded votes pending:
Rep. Blackburn Amendment
Rep. Gosar Amendment #1
Rep. Gosar Amendment #2
Rep. Posey Amendment #1
Rep. Sessions Amendment #1
Rep. Sessions Amendment #2
Rep. Schiff Amendment
Rep. Posey Amendment #2
Rep. Posey Amendment #3
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10, 2015 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
H.R. 2393 – Country of Origin Labeling (COOL) Amendments Act of 2015 (Rep. Conaway – Agriculture) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 2685 – Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2016 (Rep. Frelinghuysen – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
Possible Consideration H.R. 2596 – Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2016 (Rep. Nunes – Intelligence) (Subject to a Rule)
Possible Consideration of Legislation Related to Trade